This resource page shares tools, knowledge products, and events to inspire love of nature.
Explore #NatureForAll toolkits, creative products and other resources that help guide our work.
- The #NatureForAll Playbook: An Action Guide for Inspiring Love of Nature (for a global audience) Download in English, French, Spanish, or Chinese.
- The IUCN Youth Voices Curriculum Sourcebook: An international curriculum resource for teachers developed by the East-West Center in partnership with IUCN/#NatureForAll and others. Download in English, French, or Spanish, or Chinese.
- World Environment Day Lesson Plan: Lessons ideas for teachers, courtesy of UN Environment. Download in English, French, Spanish, or Chinese.
- Annie’s Forest: A #NatureForAll Comic that tells our story (coming soon).
Check out the continuously growing collection of links to research syntheses, case studies, and other materials relevant to these 5 thematic areas.
Our community of practice is connecting people to nature across the globe. Find upcoming events and key dates for #NatureForAll partners in the calendar below.
World Environment Day - June 5, 2017
World Environment Day is the 'People's Day' for doing something positive for the environment. It harnesses individual action, and transforms it to collective power that has a legacy of real and lasting impact on the planet. #NatureForAll partners are playing their part and hosting a variety of events and activities to bring their own communities together for collective action.
Check out the events and activities #NatureForAll partners are involved in for World Environment Day:
- Students on Ice: Canada's C3 expedition will be in Kingston, Ontario on World Environment Day. Learn more about this historic voyage and participate in the C3 digital classroom here.
- Outdoor Classroom Day: On Thursday 18 May 2017, thousands of schools around the world will take lessons outside and prioritise playtime. Learn more about celebrating and inspiring outdoor learning and play here.
- Bristol Natural History Consortium: the Festival of Nature is a unique, flexible and adaptable event, designed to engage, educate, and inspire visitors with nature in the heart of UK cities from June 8 to 25. Events consist of fringe activities and school events designed to provide high quality educational activity that connects people with nature on a large scale. You can learn more here.
9th World Environmental Education Congress - September 9-15, 2017
Read our previous newsletters here:
#NatureForAll in the News
- Thomas E. Lovejoy Elected IUCN-US President / April 11, 2017
- Imagine #NatureForAll Wins 2 Indie Film Fest Awards
- Restoring The Connection Between Forests and Human Health / March 17, 2017
- Cascade Game Foundry’s Infinite Scuba to Exhibit at the IUCN World Conservation Congress / September 3, 2016
- #NatureForAll Press Release / September, 2016